We are looking for versatile and experienced technical additions to our development team in Gandhinagar. The position offers an extensive amount of ownership and influence over our development process as we scale the team. We’re looking for people who enjoy solving meaningful problems and love seeing the things they build in the hands of real users.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Foundation, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with threading, performance tuning & offline storage (Core Data or Realm).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity of App submission procedure & guidelines.
- Knowledge of OOP & POP oriented programming is preferred.
- Knowledge of SwiftUI & Combine framework is a plus.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on the project needs).
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Gitlab, Bitbucket)
All the candidates are required to upload their resume, with the following details:
- Short description of the project along with the frameworks used.
- App store link of the project, if available (the more the better)
- Total team members
- Your role and responsibility
- Project duration
- Minimum 2 years of experience needed in iOS development.
Finished Bachelors or Masters in Software Engineering.
Preferred: BE/ B. Tech. / MCA / MSc. / BSc
- App Submission
Good to have Skills:
- Combine Framework
To apply for iOS developer job [ click here ]