“smartProof” a product by smartSense Solutions, proposes the innovative solution of Blockchain Certificates for preventing the forgery and tampering of any certificates at the institutes and organizations.
Blockchain Certificates is the #1 solution developed by smartSense Solutions with the implementation of latest technology, Blockchain with the use of Ethereum. This is a tried and true product and currently being used at one of the Top 10 B-Schools in India – S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research. Moreover it is also being implemented in one of the Germany’s most trusted certification organization as well. This will enable relevant bodies to validate the veracity of the certificates issued to a student.
Putting the certificates on the Blockchain Public Ledger is a solution, which is developed considering the multiple cases of forgery of degree certificates and the difficulty of verifying the authenticity of certificates, which ultimately causes the forgery feasible.
- Forgery of certificates
- Difficulty of verifying the authenticity of the certificates
- Independently verifiable
- Fully secured and tamper-proof
- Real ownership
- Instant verification of authenticity
- 4-level security for certificate issuing
- One-click issuing of certificates for all students in a batch
- Email to all students on generation of certificates
COST & TIME SAVINGS
- Removal of the need of Gold seals for authenticity
- Removal of the need of embossed logo for authenticity
- Removal of the tedious process of verification of the certificates
Proud moment for us: Our product smartProof has been featured in Moneycontrol for issuing the Blockchain-enabled Certificates at S P Jain School of Global Management. Press release: https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/economy/sp-jain-school-of-global-management-issues-blockchain-enabled-certificates-3225101.html
We are looking to connect with universities & organizations across the globe, together we can make an impact. To schedule a demo please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org , mention subject line as “smartProof Demo”.